pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Social #37


Before we start with today's Social Sunday I just want to say I hate the fact that I haven't blogged as much lately, things have just been so hectic and I have been under a lot of stress. There are only two weeks left of school (that's including finals week) so you can imagine how much work I have been doing, And since I have been doing so much homework I have been putting off finishing unpacking, which makes me stress out because I just want to be done with it and be done settling into our new place. And if that wasn't enough work has been a killer lately, plus we had a bomb threat yesterday. Thank goodness nothing bad happened, but because of the threat I ended up working a 11 hour shift. So you can imagine how exhausted I am. 

BUT after school is done I will have more time to dedicate to blogging which I am REALLY excited about! I have so many ideas for posts I cannot wait to publish, so just hang in there guys because some exciting things are gonna be happening SOON! Now enjoy today's Sunday Social:


Did you sleepwalk as a child?

Not at all, but my Momma said that I would sometimes talk in my sleep.

Did you ever try to run away or sneak out of your house?

I went through a "I hate everyone except my friends" phase. Which meant that I would get in a lot of arguments with my Mom. I don't exactly remember why but one time I decided to run away, I packed all my essentials and took off. I don't remember why I decided to come back. But now that I think back I feel so stupid for doing it. #shameonme

Did you have any imaginary friends?

NEVER! I always had someone to play with, if it wasn't my sister it was my cousins, or even my neighbors. 

Did you ever go toilet papering?

No! I have always been afraid of getting in trouble with the law. But I have always wanted to do it!

Did you ever sneak tv shows you weren't allowed to watch?

via
My Mom wouldn't allow me to watch 'The Simpsons  or 'Dragon Ball" because they were too vulgar. I didn't care for The Simpsons much but I watched Dragon ball whenever I had the chance. hehe.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your finals girl...school comes first!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete