pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Social #36





 What is your shopping weakness?

via

EVERYTHING! I can be a little of a shopaholic #sorrynotsorry

 What is your food weakness?



Mexican food, and food. I love me some good steak. My favorite place to go is Texas Roadhouse.

What is your go to movie to watch when nothing is on?



Sex and the city. I can watch both the movies and season DVDs over and over again without getting tired of them!

What is your go to breakfast food?

Scrambled eggs and toast! Or sometimes when I have the time I will make pancakes and bacon. Yum!

Do you drink coffee? If so, how do you take it?



I can't drink straight up coffee, so whenever I go to Starbucks I get either hot chocolate or a java chip frappuccino! It has coffee AND chocolate :)


4 comments:

  1. I love Texas Roadhouse too!! You can can get a great plate of food for a great price!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love roadhouse, but the one by us has a bad cook and terrible service! :( sad, i know. and I also love java chip frapps!~ good taste girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That movie was hysterical .. I'm going to have to track that down and watch it again!
    And I love me some Mexican food too!! Mmm....

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete