pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Social #34


What is your favorite outfit pin?

VIA

I just love this outfit! It could be perfect for  a girl's night out or for a hot date ;)
What is your favorite food pin?

VIA

Every time I see this picture my water melts!
What is your favorite wedding pin?

VIA

I just LOVE everything about this! Purple is my favorite color plus everything looks so simple and so elegant.
What is your favorite DIY/craft pin?

VIA

I REALLY want to make these, they are extremely adorable :)
What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin?

VIA

These quote is just right on. I love my dogs, they make me so happy. Which is funny because they can't answer me back when I talk to them, or  can understand everything that I say. YET somehow they manage to comfort me when I am down.
Share on more random pin you love.

VIA

Because it never fails me to make me laugh!



2 comments:

  1. cute outfit and love the cat picture to funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit rocks!! Love it.

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete