pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

College VoxBox

I recently received my College Voxbox from Influester, who gathered some items aimed toward college students!

Here is a little info about Influester just in case you are not familiar with it.

From their site:

What Is Influenster?

Influenster is a free-to-join community of invited trendsetters who live to give opinions of products and experiences. Influenster creates links between brands and members to reward participation and influence future products.
Basically, Influenster is a place for culture junkies to come together and share their unique opinions of products and experiences. Active members of Influenster get exclusive access to deals, promotions, and swag from brands that thrive off the input (the good, the bad, and the ugly -- they just want to know what's up).- via

The college VoxBox:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

I prefer the gel pens because they are easier to write with! And to be honest I love this pen! I've had to hid it from my boyfriend a couple of times because he loves gel pens.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

These came in handy during finals, I used to drink a lot of energy drinks until I read about all the side effects they can cause. I'm not much of a coffee drinker so I just gather energy from within me. The energy sheets weren't as effective as an actual energy drink but they were good enough without all those bad side effects!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this design! This is the second pair I have received! (You can read about the first one here) to be honest I haven't tried them yet, I want to wear them on a special occasion So I will let you all know how they work later!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

I had never tried these before, I did a little research and I heard that the previous flavor(s) were kind of gross! So when I tried this one I was surprised, because they were actually pretty tasty! I ate 3 in a row lol so that should say something. 

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

This eyeliner is just PERFECT for the upcoming holidays! Specially new years!! I tried it on to see how it looked on and I loved it! It is very easy to apply, you can really notice the glitter and it just gives your look a more fun and flirty feel!

This is my first box from Influester and I totally loved it! Some of the items were perfect during finals and some of them will be perfect during the holidays!

Have you tried any of these products? If so which ones?



4 comments:

  1. cool box!!!!! enjoy all those products!
    Follow me? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jen <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I joined Influenster about a month ago and have been trucking along reviewing things and participating in the hopes of getting my own box! Enjoy your products, hopefully I'll see one soon too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried any of these items but I might have to after your reviews!


    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes 
    500 Follower Kate Spade Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love influenster and the VoxBox

    ReplyDelete