pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Social Sunday #16


 Linking up with Ashley from Ashley's Carnival Ride & Neely from A Complete Waste of Make Up

1. What is your favorite holiday season tradition?

Getting together to make Tamales :)
Everyone helps around and it's so much fun to just hang out with the family and cook.

 2. Do you have a certain holiday movie you watch more than others? If so what is it?

That is actually today's "Capturing December" challenge! Check out my instagram feed to find out! 

 3. Show us your favorite decoration or pinterest decoration you wish you could have.

Here are my favorite pinterest decorations that I WILL have someday:



                                                                 Source: etsy.com via Jessica on Pinterest



                                                                   Source: etsy.com via Jessica on Pinterest

You can check out the rest by clicking here.

4. What is your favorite holiday song?




 5. What is your favorite holiday dessert? 
I don't think I have one in specific, I love it all!


 Source: southernliving.com via Stacie on Pinterest






   
Cupcakes
Source: tasteofhome.com via Hillary on Pinterest
cheesecakes, 


                                                              Source: recipepunch.com via Jennifer on Pinterest


cookies and everything else in between!

6. What is on your wish list this year?

Oppsie! This question has already been asked on Sunday Social #12! (read my answer here) but aside from wanting that you can also check out my "Things I want" board on Pinterest! Don't be afraid to follow me there!


Ps. don't forget to enter my "Capturing December" challenge join me and you could win TWO months of ad space! Details here

2 comments:

  1. Cupcakes are one of my ultimate favorites. Now I have to wrestle them away from Reagan. Seriously..she races me to get to them first!

    Lanaya
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answers!! I love getting to know you more. Your blog is lalala-lovely!! ♥ Im inlove w the beautiful design :)

    Followed you!
    ♥,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete