pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Just say "me'

Whether you are single or in a relationship, a mother, a student, or, well just to make it short: regardless of your lifestyle make sure that you are having some "me" time.


I like to think of "Me" time as a period of time where I can do whatever I want! It can be for a couple of hours or a whole day, regardless I always look forward to it! Don't get me wrong I LOVE spending time with my boyfriend, family and friends but hey sometimes a girl has to do what a girl has to do.


"Me" time can consist of any activity you enjoy doing, it can be something as simple as reading a book to going in a "mini-getaway." We all have busy lives and lots to do, so why not make some time for yourself? After all you deserve it :)


                             What's my favorite way of spending some me time? 


Well, now that it's almost summer I like to tan in my backyard while reading a book. It's relaxing, I get to forget what's going on at work, at school and my life and I just get lost in my book. So try it out, schedule some "Me" time next time you feel stressed, overworked, or simply just because.


Post some comments or tweet me and share with me how you are spending your "Me" time! I look forward to hearing from you all :)


Hope you had a great weekend
                     


Ps. Don't forget to subscribe to my blog and share it with your friends

No comments:

Post a Comment