pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday Social #57


What is your dream job?

My dream job would be Dylan's job from Friends with benefits. He is an Art Director for GQ, I would like to work for a retail store or even a fashion house, but we will see where life takes me. 

If you had just won the lottery and didn't need to work for money, what would you do with your time?

TRAVEL!!

via

What piece of career advice would you give to someone just starting out in your field?

As of right now I cannot give any 'official' advise since I don't have a 'real' job yet. The only thing I can share is:

via

What would be your ideal "just for fun" job?

To be honest? I work at a retail store and I get to dress people and I totally LOVE it! It's like playing with real barbie dolls! I get to share my knowledge of fashion and give tips to my customers :)

What was your first "real" job?

Don't have one yet. But hope I find one soon after graduating from college. Perhaps I should start looking soon......

1 comment:

  1. Talk to your satta king satta Bazaar

    satta king satta Bazaar physician about these, and get a fitting if you two think it might work.

    ReplyDelete