pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday Social #47

Oh my gosh! After 3 weeks of me forgetting to post this on time it finally happened!  Even after all the festivities (which I will tell you about later on this week) so that makes me very happy!



What is the best trip you've ever been on?

via
NYC. Hands down! This place is just so full of life and there are a million and one things to do!

What is your best idea for a girls weekend trip?

via
Somewhere near a beach! There is nothing better than laying under the sun with your toes in the sun and a nice cold drink on the sun! Also you can check out the hotties with your girl friends;)

What is your best idea for a couples trip? 

Somewhere romantic would be the typical answer, But to be honest I would love to go to a place where I could have an adventure with the one I love. Like being outdoors and going hiking or something daring!

What is the best vacation on the cheap?

It all depends what you are looking for. Sometimes I am just so overwhelmed with work and other things that just going to my parents house feels like the best thing ever. Whenever I go to my parents house I look forward to my Mom's cooking, I miss it!

What is the place you most want to visit?

via

Paris. I am a hopeless romantic and people say that is the city of "love" so I gotta find out for myself.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the Paris one. The whole 'City of Love' image has been played up by movies and novels that I have to experience it for myself! Although my friends that have been say not to bring my hope up too much :P

    The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh they are party poopers! I still want to go and find out for myself :)

      Delete