pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

MEET ELIF [SPONSOR L♥VE]

Before I introduce my sponsor I have something to say, I am sure you guys noticed (or at least I hope you guys did) that I did not do a Gossip Girl post yesterday. I apologize for that, I was out of town this weekend and came back today. I didn't have any access to the internet so I had no way of posting it. But not to worry! My weekly GG post will be back next week!

Also while I was away  my blog hit 400+ followers! WOW! Thank you all so so much! When I found out I actually did my happy dance! :) But enough about me and my crazy weekend.. let me  introduce you to my lovely sponsor Elif! COMMENTS ARE OFF!! why? Because I'd love for you to stop by and check out her blog! Leave her some love and PLEASE let her know I sent you! :) Let's get started!

Tell me a little bit about yourself.


They call me Elif and I’m 19 but I don’t show it at all. I have started to accept that I’m this petite & fragile girl. I study Translation& Interpretation in Istanbul.  I’m shy at first, usually fun, tired most of the time, sleepy, lazy, movie/tv show freak, sometimes a bookworm, vintage lover, collector, photographer, traveler and so on. And this is me saying “hi”.

What are you loving at the moment?


-I’m loving my hair at the moment. I know it kind of sounds funny but the reason for this is because for the first time in my life I actually had a major color change in my hair. By saying major it is just on the tips, but even that is just major for me.

Who is your role model?

-I actually don’t have a certain role model. It could be my mother in one day, and my sister the next. Sometimes I really like how my mother handles one situation and I look up to that and other times it would be my sister who does it. I just love them both, they always seem to look after me.

Who is your style icon?




-I really like Kristin Stewarts style. She could go from a casual rocker to a really chic red carpet look. Sometimes I feel myself close to that.

What inspired you to start blogging?

-I didn’t really have an inspiration I just wanted to be busy with something during the summer and I actually didn’t find myself very close to tumblr so I chose to be a blogger. Now that I am blogging I get inspired everyday from seeing a lot of different and interesting things.

Where can we find you?

 Twitter 

What kind of posts can we find on your blog?

 My blog involves lots of traveling posts. I enjoy traveling and I tend to take a lot of photographs when I do. Also I love to surf the internet for interesting things which pushed me towards my “What I Found” posts that I very much enjoy doing. Also there are such things as collections, film photography, nails & style posts found on my blog.

Do you have anything special going on with your blog? 

-Right now I do not have anything special going on at my blog but I am thinking to hold a giveaway once I reach a certain number of followers. Also, I’m open to anyone wanting to hold a giveaway at my blog at any time. It’s nice to have company.

And finally, what’s your favorite fall activity?

-My favorite fall activity is probably stepping on dead leaves. I don’t know why but the sound of it is just so enjoyable. It sometimes gives me goose bumps haha!