pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Social #51


What is something you've always wanted to do but are afraid of?

via
via
Where do you see yourself in five years?

Happily living my life. The past month has taught me that you CANNOT take ANYTHING for granted. So all I hope is that in five years I am happy, working, healthy and surrounded by love.

What are you looking forward to before the end of 2013?

I am REALLY looking forward to going to the corn maze and going ice skating. But I am DREADING the holidays, because I know they are going to be a bitter sweet :(

What are your hopes for your blog?

I hope that my blog continues to bring me happiness, continues to grow, and I continue to meet SOO many more amazing peeps :)

Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?

No, I would love to live in either:

SEATTLE
OR
PORTLAND

What is your morning routine?

Depends on the morning. If I am getting up to go to work I just get up, get ready, make my bed and have some breakfast. If I am off, then the first thing I do is check my book and check all of my social medias :P


4 comments:

  1. Portland is pretty awesome! Then we could be in real life friends!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You live in Portland? That is so cool! I've never been but I hear it's beautiful. Might have to go there just to visit first before I actually decide to move there!

      XOXO Jessica

      Delete
  2. Jumping off of a waterfall sounds pretty darn exhilarating! Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's do it! At least with someone else doing it I won't chicken out haha

      XOXO Jessica

      Delete