pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

Blogging spot

I never really realized how important a space to just blog was. Back in my old apartment I used to either blog on my desk or in the living room. Those were the two spots where you would always find me writing a post. But now that I am at my parents I haven't found my blogging spot yet.

 I still don't have a room of my own (well partially but I am still sleeping on the sofa and have only unpacked my clothes) so I have tried to blog in the living room but the dogs won't let me because all they want is for me to pet them and play with them. I have tried to blog from the dining room but it just feels weird and after a while the chair gets uncomfortable. I have tried to blog in the office but my Dad spends 80% of his time there that by the time he is not using it, all I want to do is just relax after a day of work or try to catch up on my shows. I have also tried to blog in the patio which was the WORST IDEA of my life! I got attacked by mosquitoes and of course the dogs wanted to be outside with me and play.

I have tried to blog from my phone and kindle but it is just not the same, besides, that's not the way Carrie Bradshaw did it. And I do not think it is the way it should be done anyways!

So my situation made me curious, where do you like to blog from? Do you have a specific space or can you do it from whenever?

I for once CANNOT freaking wait to FINALLY have a bedroom again, where I can finally have some privacy and be able to blog without being bothered :)


4 comments:

  1. My desk, the kitchen table of the couch-which is hectic but my house is usually pretty hectic anyway.
    Do you have a patio table?! Try there?
    Try the kitchen table at different times during the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol you have 3 kids, your house is bound to be hectic!

      I've been trying different spots around the house at different times but it's still not the same. I miss my desk!

      XOXO Jessica

      Delete
  2. Sometimes on my couch, sometimes in bed. One benefit to living alone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky!! I share a house with my parents and 4 dogs, it get's crazy and it makes me not want to blog sometimes :(

      XOXO Jessica

      Delete