pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

MY COLLEGE LIFE 101. PART 7

Yesterday was my  first day back to school, and I by the end of the day I was soo exhausted! I had to get up at 6 am to get ready and leave the house at 8 am to beat all the traffic and be able to find a good parking space in the free lot on campus, which happens to be around 15-20 minutes away from my class which was at 9:30. To my surprise there was NO traffic so I was extremely early so I took my time going to my class and taking it all in.


via

My first class (Marketing) only lasted about 30 minutes so I was done at 10 and  my next class was not until 1pm so I pretty much just chilled in the computer lab typing up some blog posts and trying to kill time until I could meet up with a friend (and coworker) who also goes to my school so we could have lunch together.

 photo C414148A-B8EF-4B4B-BEF2-C29A189E1AF7-1733-000000C8392AD0D7_zps7de15f6a.jpg

After my 1 o'clock class was over I had another one back to back (Economics, then Management), the last one was done at 3:30 and my last class (Finance) was not until 6 so I had plenty of time to kill, so I headed to the gym. I was there for only an hour, after the gym I wanted to relax and enjoy the nice weather out so I sat on the grass and read my book until class started

 photo 8B1CF425-183E-465A-ABE7-FBDE6DA0CE3A-1733-000000CB474C429F_zps0f387359.jpg

My last class ends at 8:30 but we were out early (Thank goodness) I soon as I got home I ate and then went straight to bed! Monday's are gonna be exhausting since those are the days when I have my late class (I only go to school Mondays and Wednesday)  and I gotta walk back and forth from my classes to my car since I gotta change books ( I can't carry all of them, they are so heavy :( and to change to my work out clothes) I walked to my car twice. So far I seem to like my teachers but I can tell that Economics and Finance are REALLY going to be a pain in the you know what! So wish me luck!

Are you also a student? How's school going so far?



Ps. If you are a student don't forget to check my my "Fashion Faux Paus: Student Edition"

5 comments:

  1. That's a long day! I just started back at college for the first time in like 8+ years-it's an adjustment! I work full time, so I'm only taking 8 credits...

    I get up at 5am to get read, leave the house for my commute at 6:20am, work from 7am to 4pm, commute home and have a few minutes to freshen up before class from 5:30pm to 8pm. THen bed. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously?!? That's awesome! Well, welcome back and good luck with school :D

      And that kinda sounds like my life right now, all I do is work, school and sleep :(

      But HEY! It's gonna pay off really soon :)

      XOXO Jessica

      Delete
  2. College sounds really cool (I'm not in college yet) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lot of fun BUT it's also a lot of work. But if you do it right, then you get to experience some pretty cool stuff!

      XOXO Jessica

      Delete