pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Shooting 2 birds with one stone


Today I have two things to celebrate. The most important thing is my Daddy's birthday! He turns 54 today.
I wish I had old pictures of him and I to share with you guys, but of course last time I went to visit my parents I forgot to look through my Mom's photo albums and take pictures of the pictures lol. So I will just share the ones I have.

 photo 2009_0609camera110147.jpg

 photo 2009_0710camera190109.jpg

 photo 2009_0710camera190100.jpg

 photo 2009_0628camera120052.jpg

 photo 047.jpg

My Dad is just incredible, he makes me want to strive for more. My Grandparents didn't have enough money to put him through college, so he did it himself. He joined the Navy, while getting his degree. Thanks to the Navy and his jobs he has been all over the world! From China, to Spain, to Germany, to Brazil! Thanks to those travels I know have hundreds of coins and bills from all over the world, places that one day I hope I get to visit as well.

I love my Dad and thank him for everything he has taught me and everything he has done for me. Although I just turned 22 I'm still his little girl :)

And now to the other celebration, today also marks my official ONE year anniversary at my job :] I must admit it went by pretty fast, but I guess that is what happens when you are having fun. I love my job and couldn't be happier to be there. Aside from helping people look INCREDIBLE and making new friends at work I get a killer discount that helps me look FABULOUS!

Unfortunately I worked today so I didn't see my Dad but I will see him on Sunday when we get together for Easter. And I have yet to decide on what to get him. Any suggestions would be helpful!

2 comments:

  1. Handsome papa! You are the best daughter ever ... the way you talk about both your parents! I truly hope that Miss Reagan feels that way about both of us when she is your age!
    You are awesome beauty!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww beautiful pictures and lucky you for traveling to beautiful places!

    ReplyDelete