pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Social #3





It's Sunday Funday! And you know what that means! Another Sunday Social link up with Ashley from Ashley's Carnival Ride and Neely from A Complete Waste of Make Up. This week's questions are all about the internet!


1. What is the first website you log on to each day?
Every morning the first thing I do is grab my phone, turn off the alarm clock and then check out my notifications. So depending on which social media site has the most notifications that's usually the one I log on to first. So the battle for my affection is usually between Twitter and Facebook.

2. Give us some funny websites you visit that we need to know about
I rarely visit websites other than Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Since I have an I-phone I usually just use apps. The one I usually go to for a good laugh is 'FML'






3. Pinterest or Facebook? Why?
Oh my gosh this one is a hard one, but I would have to say Pinterest :) I mean I just created an account like a week ago and I am hooked! You can find so many things there! I can fantasize about all the pretty things I want but can't afford.

4. Twitter or Instagram? Why?
I would have to say Twitter. Instagram is awesome don't get me wrong but with Twitter I feel like you can do a little bit more.

5. Favorite youtube video...post it!

I swear, this video NEVER gets old! It's hilarious! "Hide your kids, hide your wife" lol It cracks me up!

6. Biggest online pet peeve?
When a website takes FOREVER to load! Or when people talk smack to other people, it's like if you have a problem with someone say it to their face, don't just do it while sitting behind a computer. LAME!

Aw, that felt good to get off my chest lol. Until next time my lovely readers :)
P.S: Click here to enter my '100 follower' giveaway!!

5 comments:

  1. ha ha! great website. found you on the sunday social

    ReplyDelete
  2. fml..always hilarious!

    Have a great week! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha great! just discovered your blog and I love it! I'm your newest follower - hope you can check me out too! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that YouTube video - cracks me up every time!

    ReplyDelete