pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday Social #11





Here is another Sunday Social link up with Ashley from Ashley's Carnival Ride and Neely from A Complete Waste of Make Up. This week is all about halloween!



1. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid? 

My favorite Halloween costume as a kid was this 'princess' costume, because what girl doesn't like to look and be treated as a princess? And then a couple of years after that I was catwoman. The reason why these are my favorite is because my mom actually made these costumes, so to me that is really special♥

 And I am sorry but my Mom has the pictures so I can't share my cuteness with you all :)

2. If you could go back and dress up as something what would it be?

Every single year I always tell myself that I am going to dress as a flapper and then something else catches my eye. So I wish I would do it already so I can cross this off my bucket list .

3. Favorite costume as an adult? 

It seems like I have an obsession with Catwoman haha. Here I am a couple of years ago with my cousin. 

I think homemade costumes are better because you make them your own and because no one else is going to look like you!

4. What is your favorite Halloween candy?



Candy? Screw candy! I am a chocolate kind of girl!

5. What is your favorite Halloween memory?

Trick or Treating with my parents. I love the fact that my dad actually dressed up and went with My mom and I. What can I say? I am Daddy's little girl :)

6. What's your favorite scary movie?

I avoid scary movies, hate them. I refuse to pay money to scream like a little girl and get scared to death haha.



8 comments:

  1. Lovely blog ^^
    Would u like to follow each other?
    Let me know :

    Kisses!

    http://gagcloud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every now and then I like to get a little scare so I freak myself out my watching horror flicks. The funny thing is what I really cannot watch is the paranormal ones.
    I love your post and I am following you now on FB and blog.
    I would love for you to follow back.
    Jillian
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/2012/10/my-version-of-fall.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's one way to watch scary movies, when I watch them (which is very very VERY rare) I pick not so scary movies lol

      And I am glad you are following along!

      xoxo Jessica

      Delete
  3. Lovely blog! Check out mine? :)

    http://aimerose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that cat women outfit! You look CUTE!!
    (in that non creepy, over the internet way)

    XOXO,CAITLYN
    THE DAILY POST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG your comment made me laugh! Thank you!

      Xoxo Jessica

      Delete
  5. OMG how funny every year I say I want to be a flapper then I'm something else! I've been wanting to be a flapper forever. We better just do it! Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I have failed you, I actually had to work this year for Halloween and I didn't want to spend $$ on a costume that I was gonna wear for only 5 hours tops, so I just dressed up as a nerd. I already had pretty much everything so it all worked out. Maybe I will finally be a flapper next year :)

      Xoxo Jessica

      Delete