pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

MEET LANAYA! [SPONSOR L♥OVE]


Today I  want to introduce you to another one of my sponsors! Meet Lanaya, a mommy to an adorable two year old. Her life is all about motherhood and all it's splendor! 
 I'd love for you to stop by and check out her blog! And PLEASE let her know I sent you! :) 


Tell me a little bit about yourself.



I’m a 32 year old wife and mother. I’m a stay at home mother, entrepreneur and my ultimate goal is to get kids active in their play and use their imagination! That’s why I started my online, educational toys for toddler stores! Reagan’s Closet and Reagan’s Toy Chest.

What are you loving at the moment?

Fall ~ Who doesn’t adore being able to pull out the cute jeans with high heeled boots and warm, cozy sweaters? The weather changing to a cool, autumn definitely puts me in a good mood!

Who is your role model?



I don’t have one. I strive to be the best role model I can be for my daughter so I focus my attention on understanding who I need to be in order for her to be proud of me when she gets older.

Who is your style icon?



I love Charlize Theron. She has a very classic, elegant style all the while still remaining casual when she needs to be.

What inspired you to start blogging?



My daughter. I wanted to chronicle the life we were creating as a family with Reagan. She was an unexpected surprise in our lives and every day with her is awesome! It has become my electronic baby/toddler scrapbook!

Where can we find you?
Raising Reagan – www.raising-reagan.com


What kind of posts can we find on your blog?
I blog mostly about daily life with Reagan and the triumphs and tribulations of a first time parent. Along the way I add in fun recipes for the modern day mama (mostly delicious cocktails!) I was just recently nominated for the Liebster Award too so that is pretty awesome!

Do you have anything special going on with your blog? 
I’m a relatively new blog so I am just now getting to experience the joys of what blogging can actually do for you!I have two giveaways going on this month that will post on two separate blogs; Shaping Up to Be  A Mom and Lena B Actually. Check back later for details! You will definitely want to enter!! I am proud of the educational toddler toys I have put together from my online stores and both giveaways give you an opportunity to win a couple amazing gifts! I also just signed up my first ads! Come check out what’s available! http://raising-reagan.com/contact-us-2/reagans-sponsors/

And finally, what advice would you give other bloggers?
Be yourself! Don’t worry about if another reader is going to react negatively to something you have to say. If you blog for you than that is all that matters!


No comments:

Post a Comment