It's Sunday Funday! And you know what that means! Another Sunday Social link up with Ashley from Ashley's Carnival Ride and Neely from A Complete Waste of Make Up.
1. What do you value most in life?
My family. They are my everything, they are all my support system and they inspire me to do better.
2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your lifetime and why?
Skype and Facetime, both of these inventions have helped me stay in contact with my family and friends who live out of state. They are so much better than pictures, texts, calls and emails because you actually get to see them when you are talking to them. Plus I thought it was so cute when my boyfriend would Facetime me just to wish me good night, thought it was so romantic :)
3. What do you think is the secret to a good life?
I believe that by eating right and being fit will help you have a longer, healthier life.
4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you’re gone?
Hopefully I live a long life, and accomplish all the goals I have set up for myself. So I hope I am remembered for my dedication and for being a hard worker. Also I hope my family remembers me for the love and compassion I have towards others. And for my unselfishness.
5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?
Believe it or not my biggest accomplishment is going to college. I have 2 older siblings, 1 of them tried it but he didn't think it was for him, and my sister just didn't bother at all. So I am pretty excited to be the first one of the 'kids' to graduate!
6. If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play you?
Why me of course! No one can do me better then, well, ME! But of course I wouldn't mind if my boyfriend was played by Channing Tatum ;)