pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I believe it is time for a change.

If there is one thing I cannot stand is how sneaky my hair ties are, I swear some of them are the kings of hide and seek, because it takes me AGES to find them, or sometimes I don't find them at all. So after my  second to last hair tie decided to play I finally got fed up and decided to buy a whole new pack. As I was walking the VERY crowded halls of Walmart (for what seemed like an eternity) I stumbled upon all the hair products, which included all the hair dyes, I kid you not I stood in that hallway for like 30 minutes trying to debate if I should try and do something different with my hair. After finally deciding that 'yes' it was time for me to try something different I narrowed my choices to two.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

You may be thinking "wow, those are two completely different directions" And I will have to agree with you. But let me explain why I was torn between these two colors. I am a Gossip Girl fan, I read the books even before the series became a hit, and if you have seen the show then you know Jessica Szhor (who plays Vanessa) has a gorgeous black mane


Isn't it gorgeous? So that is why I picked the black hair dye, now for the redish brown color I had Leighton Meester who plays my favorite character (Blair) in mind.


In season 5 of Gossip Girl Leighton Meester's hair was a reddish brown and I totally LOVED it! The two choices are completely different so that is why it took me a while to decide which one I could pull off and which one I could live with. So after what seemed like forever I finally made up my mind (which I did on my own by the way since my boyfriend was no help whatsoever) so the color I chose....

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Medium Auburn Brown!

I am so excited to try his hair color! As you have noticed I have been a little absent from my blog and that is because I have been busy, between work, school, homework and being an Assistant Coach I have barely had any time to sleep, let alone blog. BUT I have made some arrangements to my schedule so hopefully I will have time to do all the things I love, including blogging. So with that said I will have to wait for my next free time to do my hair, I hope it turns out good! Cannot wait to FINALLY make a change to my hair and I cannot wait to show you guys how it turned out!



10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hair color! Thanks for linking up with us for Wonderful Wednesday!! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope it doesn't turn out too red! lol

      So happy to have you here :)

      Xoxo Jessica

      Delete
  2. found you on blogparty! love the blog, now following :)
    http://xteaseflutterpoutx.blogspot.co.uk/
    love laura xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Love to have you here :)

      Xoxo Jessica

      Delete
  3. as a black-haired person, i've always loved black, simply because it seems to work well with a number of complexions all of the world. but the red color would be so pretty! ha, i can see how you're torn!

    -oh, and i found your blog via wonderful wednesdays. it's my first time doing anything like this, but i'm glad i did!

    morgan
    quitetheblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see that your hair looks so gorgeous! So black and shiny! This is why I had a hard time because of people like you lol.

      Xoxo Jessica

      Delete
  4. Love the red! Can't wait to see it!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait either :)

      Xoxo Jessica

      Delete
  5. i think it'll turn out GREAT!

    p.s. i just found your blog through the wonderful wednesday weekly link party and i'm your blog's newest follower!

    dash dot dotty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you!

      Glad to have you here :)

      Xoxo Jessica

      Delete