pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

LENA [SPONSOR L♥VE]

Look who is back on the blog today! Lena was on the blog last month (you can read about it here) and I couldn't be more excited to have her again! 

Tell me a little bit about yourself.


I'm a 30something mom blogging from a small farming community in Quebec, Canada.  The blog is full of my favorite things... fashion, photography, pop culture, my kids, my family, etc!


What inspired you to start blogging?


I started as a way to document my son's milestones... it grew gradually from there!


Where can we find you?







What kind of posts can we find on your blog?


Fashion &a stuff about my life, mostly... I leave the DIYs & tutorials to my fabulous sponsors!!

Do you have anything special going on with your blog? 

For the remainder of December, use code DRESSY for 20% off all ads

What are your winter MUST HAVES? 

Hot chocolate & warm boots!

Does your family have any holiday traditions?


We just try to spend as much time together as possible!

Do you have any new year’s resolutions?

I'd LOVE to spend less & lose weight. Also perform more random acts of kindness!

What goals do you have for your blog for the upcoming year?

I want my blog to stay as "me" as possible.  I've gained over 1000 in the past year, but 2013 is not about numbers... CONTENT!!  :)

And finally what have you learned this year that you would like to share with others?

You have to be grateful for what you HAVE and not dwell on what you don't. 


Giveaway Time:

And because Lena is so AMAZING she is giving away an "in post-ad" (a $35 value OMG) Just remember that entries are checked! Other than that GOOD LUCK!



2 comments: