pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Meet Sarah! [Sponsor L♥ve]


Today I am going to introduce you to another one of my  lovely sponsors! Sarah has been blogging for almost two years now and she has come a long way. 
COMMENTS ARE OFF!! why? Because I'd love for you to stop by and check out her blog! Leave her some love and PLEASE let her know I sent you! :) Let's get started!

Tell me a little bit about yourself


I’m 26 years old (almost27eekkk) and hate talking about myself – goes well with being a blogger hey! I’m English (typically I LOVE tea) 


I live with my other half Ash (sometimes known as morphman on my blog)


 and our animals Sally, Artie and Robbie. 

We live almost smack bang in the middle of England but are both southerners originally. 

What are you loving at the moment?


Glow in the dark Roses - they rock.. How did I not know about them before o.0 

Who is your role model?

Simply my Mum - after all I have put her though (I wasn't the easiest of children or teenagers) she was always there and always my rock, I'm sure not many could have put up with all I did.

Who is your style icon?

In the honest truth I don't have one - I like what I like because Iike it :D

What inspired you to start blogging?

Trying to remember the good times in between my bad days, I found I was suffering with my depression badly and I started it as a way to remember the glimmer of light that does find it's way into ones life at all times.

Where can we find you?




What kind of posts can we find on your blog? 

A mix of everything one minute I might be talking about the latest beauty product and the next it might be the latest smart phone, my brain doesn't focus on the same thing for long, it likes to mix it up and my blog shows that. Hopefully people get it and learn to love it for it's quirks.

Do you have anything special going on with your blog? 

I always have competitions running (love entering them, love holding them) and  I decided to do double the time for free - so whatever time anyone buys I double :)

And finally, what advice would you give other bloggers?

Be yourself don't try to fit in, don't do what you think others want you to do - stand up and shout hey I'm me and I'm proud, show off you! 

No comments: