pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday Social #60

I apologize for the lack of posts, but this past week was rough. I had 2 exams (on the same day) a thousand word paper to write and a Marketing project that I had to do a lot of research on. I was done with all of it by Friday night. So I took Saturday as a 'vacation day' and relaxed and hang out with my family at the farm on Saturday night. We had a cook out and a camp fire, it was pretty cool because we got to see the gorgeous moon and a meteor pass by!


So hopefully this coming week won't be so tough on my poor college student's butt. Anyways, here are today's Sunday Social's questions :)



What do you value most in life?

My family, specially my relationship with my parents. They mean the world to me, they are my biggest supporters.

What do you think is the greatest invention in your life and why?

Cell phones and social media. With them I am able to communicate with friends and family who are far away, I am able to share my day to day experiences with them in just a matter of seconds.

What do you think is the secret to a good life?

To have the love and support of your friends and family. To be happy with who you are and what you have.

What would you most like to be remembered for when you're gone?

As someone who had a big heart, who did the best she could for others and someone who loved unconditionally.

What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?

The fact that I've been through a lot of rough patches in my life and I am still here, fighting to keep on going and determined to find love and happiness. Whenever that may be.



3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really tough week. Puhh! But the vacation Saturday with your parents sounds like fun. You really need a day like this after a stressful week sometimes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To help with potty training a new puppy, plan ahead. If you have a brand new puppy, keep him in a towel-lined crate or kennel at night. Play bazaar satta king

    satta king play bazaar

    ReplyDelete