pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

This is my month!

I have not one, not two, but THREE announcements for you guys today! But before I get to that,

HAPPY FEBRUARY YA'LL!

I am so excited for this month not only is it gonna be Valentines Day in two weeks but it is also going to be my Birthday on the 27th! This gal is going to be 22 :)

And while I am excited for the upcoming festivities I am not excited about being sick! My throat has been hurting since Monday, and yesterday I was hit with some fever,  a HUGE headache and a runny nose. I went to the school Health center to get checked out, they told me I had a cold and gave me some medicine (which tastes HORRIBLE!) so hopefully I'll feel better soon.

And now to the announcements!

I had to pick yet again another winner from my 500 follower giveaway. So here is the new winner of Package #3.


Congrats to the new winner! Please please PLEASE respond to me within 48 hours! 

And here is the second announcement:

I am offering a great sale on ALL my ad spaces!  ALL ads bought during the month of February will be "Buy one get one Free"

Which means that if you buy 2 ads you get 2 free! buy 3 get 3 free, and well, you get the idea :) So come on board! I would LOVE to have you and help you promote your blog/shop! And I recently changed my Sponsor page, which means that you will get more benefits for the same price!

And now for my third announcement, I am planning on having another BIG giveaway, the last one was such a success! But don't just take my word for it, Angie from My So Called Chaos agrees as well:
 Just  this time it will be a BIRTHDAY giveaway, 2 winners and 27 prizes, to EACH! So if you are a blog or shop that would like to participate and gain more exposure simply fill out the form below:


2 comments:

  1. You are such a baby ... :)
    Happy birthday month Jessica!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete