pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Social #24


What is your ideal way to relax?

001-4 photo 001-4.jpg

In the summer I just LOVE laying under the sun while reading a good book!
Or when it's winter time I like to take long baths :)

Where is your favorite place to be?

Honestly? My parents house, I grew up there so of course it feels more like home to me rather than the apartment I live in. I don't mean it in a bad way, I just like being at my parents house cuz I get to hang out with my mom and see my dogs.

Who do you consider your biggest role model?

 photo 4cdb8e38.jpg

My Mother. No doubt about it. She is my everything, my mother, my best friend, my source of love, my role model, my rock, my shoulder to cry on. Oh man I could go on and on. but yeah she has taught me no NEVER give up, and be happy with what you got.

 What does your life look like in 3 years?

I will be a college grad! (woohoo!) And hopefully I will be have a Full time job and hopefully living in Portland! :)

 If you could go back and change one decision, what would it be?

When I stopped working out, I was finally in a place where I was in good shape AND exercising was part of my every day routine. Now I just keep on putting it off >.<

 What is your biggest accomplishment in life so far?

Going to college and almost being done with it! Both my brother and sister decided that college was not for them and I was afraid I was going to feel the same way, but luckily (despite all those late nights studying , and memorizing things that I have yet to use in real life) I like college (:

And my second accomplishment would be moving out, I am home sick a lot but I have managed to live on my own for almost two years now!

New winners:

There were two winners from my 500 follower giveaway who did not responded to me within 48 hours, it hurts me to do this but I have drawn to new ones. So here there are:

Package #2:



Package #3:

Congrats to the new winners! Please please PLEASE respond to me within 48 hours! IF there is another email address you would like me to send you an email to!

No comments:

Post a Comment